CALCULATE BILL AND PAY WITH CREDIT CARD
A link is provided on this web site for the purpose calculating a bill and paying with credit card or just calculate the bill and choose Accept to
submit the reading to YWSC.
Instructions for creating a web user profile are as follows:
- Select the "Pay Bill Here" link on this page and create your own profile for the purpose of accessing your YWSC account.
- A link is also provided on the Bill Payment Web Page.
- A link to send email to YWSC is provided on the Contact Us Web Page.
- Be sure to use all nine (nine) digits of a meter/account number.
- The nine (9) digits of the account/meter number does include any/all zeros (0).
- Password must contain no less than seven (7) characters in a combination of alphabet, numerical, and symbol characters).
- For more information or assistance, please phone the YWSC office (830/741-5264).
THE YWSC CREDIT CARD PAYMENT SERVICE IS READY FOR USE:
If you participate in the AMR (Automated Meter Read) Program ($5.00 monthly read fee) balance owed will be available for review and
payment on the Internet, on or about the 28th day of the month and payable before the 15th of the following moth.
HOW TO USE THE REMOTE BILL CALCULATOR:
FOLLOW THESE STEPS AFTER CREATING A USER PROFILE:
(Readings are retained in the YWSC office but not posted until payment is received.)
- Enter USER NAME
- Enter USER PASSWORD
- Click on REMOTE METER ENTRY button
- Enter a current meter reading
- Click on CALCULATE button
- Verify the Account Number
- Verify Reading and calculated amount
- Click on ACCEPT button if everything appears correct
- If the reading appears to be incorrect, click on the CANCEL button
- Re-enter corrected reading
- Click ACCEPT to make a credit card payment, click on PAY BILL NOW.
- Or; click ACCEPT to submit current reading to YWSC and then close the website without paying with credit card.
call YWSC office (830-741-5264) to request assistance with personal profile setup.
Click on the "Bill Paying" tab for further instructions about using "Remote Bill Calculation and Payment" option
Water saving tips for:
. Water Efficient Landscapes
. Irrigation management
YANCEY WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION
|P. O. Box 127
Yancey, TX 78886
PH: (830) 741-5264
FX: (830) 741-8009
YANCEY WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION
The purpose of the Yancey Water Supply Corporation is to provide it's members
with safe and dependable water that consistently meets or exceeds water quality
regulations. Our system will provide water to all members at a fair and
reasonable price that reflects the full cost of buying, withdrawing, pumping,
treating, storing and distributing this precious resource.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (except for holidays)
(Office located at 150 County Road 743)
|Yahoo! SiteBuilder 2.5
Website design by: Joan E. Powe
ON OR ABOUT
January 5, 2016
February 2, 2016
March 2, 2016
April 5, 2016
May 3, 2016
June 2, 2016
July 6, 2016
August 2, 2016
September 7, 2016
October 4, 2016
November 2, 2016
December 6, 2016
YANCEY WSC OFFICE CLOSED
FOR FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS:
New Years Day - Friday, January 1, 2016
Memorial Day - Monday, May 30, 2016
Independence Day - Monday, July 4, 2016
Labor Day - Monday, September 5, 2016
Thanksgiving - Thursday, Nov 24, 2016
Christmas -Monday, December. 26, 2016
New Years Day - Mon. January 2, 2017
BALANCE MUST BE PAID IN FULL
PRIOR TO UNLOCKING.
~ ~ ~
YWSC FIELD PERSONNEL
DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS
AT THE TIME OF
LOCKING / UNLOCKING.
PAST DUE FEE: (effective 1/1/2011)
Late Charge of $15.00 will be applied if
payment is on the 16th or thereafter.
Payment (with reading) must be received
by the last day of the month,or meter will
be locked (disconnected) on the first
working day of the following month.
When in doubt, call the office.
|TURN OFF POP UP
|STAGE I WATER
November 1, 2015
|MONTHLY BOARD OF
FEBRUARY 9, 2016
@ 5:30 PM.
To view the details of
this Agenda, please
click on the Agenda